This Blogstalker gave the award to The Scholastic Scribe and described is as the following:
"It translates literally to 'art peak'. It has been passed on as meaning aSo thank you Melissa B for this award!
creative and interesting blog."
There are rules for this award and they are....
1.) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.
2.) Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3.) Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award
4.) The award winner & presenter should post the link of the "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5.) Post these rules.
Wow, there are so many blogs... My pics for the award are:
1. Irene over at Our Little Piece of the World. She's an amazing photographer and has such an artsy-eye for the little things. And she's got three beautiful girls that are always happy to be her subjects!
2. Next is Cheryl at Three Scrapbooking Ladies, Stamping Everything with Cheryl, and 3BeesMemories. She's got a nice scrapbooking blog and business going. I'll let her decide which blog deserves the award because they are all so cute!
3. Cheryl's sister Sheila of My Memories, My Personal Reviews, Designs by Sheila and more... also has a creative streak and I love her blogs. She's always redesigning one of them so they're fun to go and see.
4. Missy at The [fill in the prefex]iest Thing I Saw Today. Her blog is hysterical and completely creative. She takes things she sees, odd things, and draws pictures of them. Very funny, very creative.
5. Last, but not least, Cathy at Coming and Going. I met Cathy through Maya's Mom and she is very creative with her knitting. She writes about life as an Expat in Hong Kong, her son, her husband and her quirky sense of humor.
So my friends... go forth and spread the art!