- When I make a sandwich, I have to have the 2 slices that are next to each other and the inside of the sandwich has to be the sides that were touching. Unless it's a "crusty" loaf, then I have to have the "big" sides on the inside and the "small" sides on the outside. Don't ask me to explain, it's too complicated.
- I have a thing with light switches that's hard to explain. They have to be all up or all down. We have some lights that are controlled by more than one switch, when the lights are off, all the switches on the same plate have to face the same direction.
- I HATE the smell, taste, texture, etc... of ketchup. It's gross, disgusting and makes me want to throw up.
- I feel the same way about peaches. Which is particularly weird since I live in GA and my parents live in a town in Michigan known for the "Peach Festival."
- I love oranges and orange juice, but really dislike any orange flavored food (orange chocolate, orange liqueur, cake, etc.)
- I hate bugs (roaches and spiders mostly) but I don't like killing them -- some one else has to kill it (my husband puts them outside). When I was single I used to always have a can of raid within hands reach so I could kill the buggers!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I've been tagged!
Okay, I've been tagged by my friend Tanya. I need to write 6 weird things about myself and then "tag" someone else who blogs... sadly, I don't think anyone reads my blog except friends and family, so I don't think I'll be tagging anyone else!