Sheila tagged me with the Quirky Things Meme.
Apparently, I need to list six quirky, boring, mundane things about my life.
Ahem! There is nothing boring about my life... I am the only girl in a house full of boys! Quirkiness is everywhere, but I'm the only NORMAL one in the house....
Okay, maybe not....
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
My Six Quirky Things
1. This is my tea cup. Not yours. I am the only one allowed to use it. If you come to visit, you may use one of our other tea/coffee cups in the house. But don't even think of using mine.
2. I also have my spot at the table. The boys can move about as the want as long as they don't sit in my chair. If you come to visit, you are welcome to any of the other 5 seats around the table, but not mine.
3. I like to play games on my kids' Webkinz profiles. They like me doing this because they earn more KinzCash and they don't have to do anything. I know I'm not the only one who does this... come on, admit it... you'll feel better...
4. I don't mind folding the laundry, but I hate putting it away. I've been know to fold the laundry and then put it back in the basket (neatly) and live out of the clean clothes basket until it's empty and the whole thing starts again. I think this drives Rich nuts because he recently took it upon himself to fold and put away the laundry. Ha ha... my plan worked!
5. I have a piece of toast and an egg for breakfast almost every single day. Sometimes I have a soft boiled egg, but mostly I have a cold hardboiled egg. On occasion, I will mix it up a bit and have scrambled eggs or a poached egg, but usually, it's soft or hard boiled.
6. I love coffee, but I am really bad at making it. When the kids are in school I usually stop by one of the coffee shops around here and buy a cup. I tell myself I'm "treating myself" -- but really, I just want the coffee. And if I bring my own cup I get a discount! The discount varies from shop to shop, but there is one place that only charges 53 cents! Too bad it's the furthest from my house, but still -- it's ALMOST worth the extra gas.
Now it's your turn:
4. Julie -- she's a new blogger. Please go check her out...
6. Aunt Kathy