I'm fairly new to this whole blogging thing. The main purpose of it is for my parents and in-laws to stay up to date on what we're doing. However, I have received comments from other "bloggers" and I can see from my stats that people are reading this... And not just my cool cyber-friends at Maya's Mom (if you haven't discovered it yet, you should check it out). I've actually been left comments by Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise! How cool is that?!
And part of this blogging has led me to read other blogs. One that I have discovered, through a comment left on mine, is "Life As I Know It." I like Chrisanne's blog because she too has 2 boys, similar in ages to mine. And I like her writing style (her oldest also has a life long ambition to be a Jedi Knight...)
She did this Meme and tagged her readers that have not yet done it... That's me.
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Losing my husband and kids (I know, this scares everyone...)
2. Scary Movies
3. Seeing myself naked in the mirror with the light on.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My kids
2. My husband
3. My sister
Three Things I Love:
1. Massages (although I never get to have them)
2. Manicures and Pedicures (ditto above)
3. Cafe Latte -- I treat myself about once or twice a week!
Three Things I Hate:
1. Mean people (I mean Why?)
2. Spiders, cockroaches and bugs in general
Three Things I Don't Understand:
3. Boys (What is their obsession with fighting?)
Three Things On My Desk:
(I don't have a desk... I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop in my lap!)
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Watching TV (Flip That House)
2. Relaxing (Sam's napping)
3. Thinking about having lunch
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit all 50 states
2. See my Grandkids
3. Go to South America so I can complete my tour of (populated) continents.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Cook -- healthy meals as well as junky ones!
2. Go to the bathroom while holding a child
3. Work the TiVo
Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Sing (although I like to pretend otherwise)
2. Do Math (not even a little bit)
3. Draw or do anything Artsy... but I would love to be able to!
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your Mother (that's for you Mom)
2. Your Father (that's for you Dad)
3. Your conscience
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Hurtful things said by hurtful people
2. Anyone who says, "Let me give you some advice...."
3. Conspiracy Theorists
Three Things I'd Like To Learn:
1. How to keep my house clean
2. Play the Guitar or Piano
3. How to talk "Boy"
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Hot Food
2. Cold Food
3. Good Food
Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. Happy Days & LaVerne and Shirley
2. Love Boat
3. Fantasy Island
Three Things I Regret:
Well, I don't really believe in regrets... I believe everything I've done has lead me to where I am today and who I am. Or, according to my sister, I'm just boring.... But, I guess if I had to pick something it would be:
1. Eating 1/2 a cake for lunch about 2 weeks ago!
2. Not exercising regularly (I'm just too tired! and where do I get the time!)
3. Okay, I can't think of anything else.
Now I am tagging my friends at Maya's Mom (who want to do this...)